Wednesday 4 March 2015

Daily Clay Bars

Dry Ingredients: French Green Clay, Kaolin Clay, Allantion & Zinc Oxide

Humble Bee and Me is chock full of amazing recipes that I just have to try and this is one I have had my eye on for awhile.  The best thing was I found every single ingredient I needed at Go Native so I really had no excuse to give this one a go. 


This recipe has both Kaolin and French Green Clay which are both very fine powders, Zinc Oxide and Allantoin are both for healing.  Please click the link above for the full recipe and more information on the products used.

***Please use a medical mask whenever you are mixing powders, SAFETY FIRST lovely people***

These still have at least a week to go before they are dry and ready to use

Dried and ready to use

3 comments:

  1. This looks intriguing ...but I have an allergy to zinc....wonder if it would work without the zinc oxide.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it would work just fine without it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool...I may have to try this one....gonna go study the recipe some more

    ReplyDelete