Friday 24 April 2015

Packaging - Just The Start...

Soaps: Honey & Oat, Orange & Mint, Ginger & Silk, Cinnamon, Grapefruit & Calendula,
Lavender & Calendula.  Tins: Mountain Foot Balm, Bandit Salve.
Bath Bombs: Grapefruit & Oat, Chamomile.
One of my favourite parts of making products is coming up packaging and labelling ideas.

I'm happy with the current label designs and I have been having fun coming up with ideas for the soap "packaging".  Luckily I had an old box for this gift I put together however I have been spending time online looking for box packaging solutions and think I may have found some!  Also looking at some Washi tape instead of the brown paper and tissue tape combination used above.

Stay tuned for more updates as I discover new ways to package products.

Heavy, almost wax like paper cut into 4 lengthways and tissue tape.
Lots of different patterned Washi tape

1 comment:

  1. That Washi tape looks so pretty...can't wait to see how you are going to wrap your soaps etc....

    ReplyDelete