Saturday 21 February 2015

A Face Serum for Daily Use


This lovely recipe is from Humble Bee and Me and is called Winterlight Argan Serum and it is wonderful!
 I switched out the Butter in the recipe for Mango as did not have any Cupuacu Butter on hand.  As usual the products have been purchased by my favourite local New Zealand supplier Go Native.

While I was on holiday, over the Christmas break, I finally decided to ditch the makeup for work.  I had been toying with the idea for about 6 months but hadn't quite worked up the courage until I found this recipe.

It gives the skin a lovely healthy glow and helps with those little imperfections.  Best of all it gave me enough confidence to stop wearing makeup to work.

I tested on my hand and as you can see the serum does a great job with making skin look much healthier.



In between using this in the morning and using the Whipped Shea Butter Night Cream my skin is looking and feeling much better.

The best part though is not having to bother with makeup, I feel better and more confident than I ever did wearing makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment