Wednesday 25 February 2015

Headache Eraser


This is my favourite product because it really does away with pain. 
It is another wonderful product from Humble Bee and Me and the recipe can be found here.

Unlike the other products I've been making which smell divine and work on the skin this one makes pain go away.  I have suffered from Migraines, Headaches (yes there is a very real difference between those two!) and general aches and pains for quite some time and always found popping a pill only ever takes the edge off the pain.

This product however takes the pain away so I can still function.  It does not alleviate other symptoms that go with a migraine but it does mean I can stay at work and continue to function instead of needing a quiet dark room to relieve the pain.

It does have quite a strong scent however it is not unpleasant and the comments I have had have been very complementary when I have needed to use it.  I also love the reduction of taking a pill that doesn't really do all that much.

I had been using Vicks Vapour Rub and it helped to a point but I hated having that tacky grease on my forehead and temples and only helped enough to let me go to sleep.  The Headache Eraser disappears into the skin, actually alleviates the pain and allows me to continue to work...  Really is no choice here as the only option is the Headache Eraser.

If you are just starting out with Essential oils and are feeling a little overwhelmed or not sure where to start, put this one on the list.  Even if you don't get headaches as it also works well for any little aches and pains you may have.

3 comments:

  1. A question...may I share all this on my Facebook page please...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Please feel free to share any of my posts :)

      Anything that can help people (especially when it comes to alleviating pain!) should be shared far and wide!

      Delete
    2. Thanks Janine....I have shared them all..

      Delete