Saturday 14 February 2015

New Blog For A New Hobby


Hi everyone, I am Janine and welcome to my new blog on products I attempt to make and share the results.


Its been a while since I touched my old blog Nailzy as this new hobby doesn't really mesh with Nail Art.  However I am still very proud of the fantastic designs and wonderful time I spent doing them.

Before Christmas I had started to play around with essential oils and found by the time I went on my Christmas break I had a new passion.  As I learnt more about natural products I realised i needed to make some changes, some of them quite scary.

On this blog I will share with you some of the recipes I've tried and where I found them and will also share my experiences and choices I have made along the way.

There are some fantastic sites and bloggers out there with some awesome recipes and as I discover them I will share them with you.  My favourite site at present is humblebeeandme.com the recipes are easy to follow and there is advice if you need it!  Please stop by and check out the site as it is very inspirational.  The rest of my ideas generally come from pinterest

I am from New Zealand and the best place I have found to source my ingredients is gonative.co.nz they also have some fantastic recipes.

The majority of the products I make, I give away.  I love giving to someone who is having a down week who I know needs a smile and a kind gesture so if you would like to donate a couple of dollars so I can keep doing this please donate here http://givealittle.co.nz/donate/cause/chaezah

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you get a little inspiration yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment