Sunday 22 February 2015

Whipped Chocolate Body Butter


This sweet little batch was one of the nicest recipes I've made.


Both the recipe and ingredients are from Go Native and the recipe was enough to fill this beautiful tin with a little left over for a bit of product testing.  My legs were incredibly dry, as I can go for days without remembering to moisturise them and thankfully after testing this heavenly product my skin felt amazing.

I am loving Mango Butter and that with the combination of Apricot Kernel Oil leaves the skin feeling happy and well nourished...  plus it smells absolutely divine.

I am always a little nervous when it comes to gift giving and the additional complexity of picking a scent for someone is downright intimidating but this one was definitely a winner and I was very confident in giving this wonderful product away.

I found these 4oz tins on Amazon and loved them so much I have ordered some more as well as a size up, 6oz, and a size down, 2oz.

It has taken a while to come up with a label type and design and although I am still working on these I am loving how gorgeous these look.  The labels are also from Amazon as I struggled to find smaller brown labels locally.  I was a little worried about how small they were and whether the printer would do a good job but it turns out I had nothing to worry about.  It also helps that most recipes I've been making don't have a lot of ingredients.

No comments:

Post a Comment